Monday, March 1, 2010

We sponsor a child here and we met her when we arrived. One day we had to be at the school early in the morning for a meeting and when we arrived at 8:45 a group of kids were lined up outside the school gate because they had arrived late (school starts at 8:30). Nick and I both said to each other  smugly"Good to see our sponsor child isnt in the line". And then a few minutes later she ran in the gate to the end of the line. She was the latest of all!

So we were thinking of giving her a gift before we left and today we gave it to her. Her very own watch. She found it funny and had a good chuckle at it. And I think she found the watch rather super.

 

And after a late afternoon nanna nap Jack and I ventured to the roof for some washing. It is awesome up there at this time of day.
The photo of me was taken by Jack. Natural photography talent. He must get that from me.

No comments: